Welcome to WExtra.net
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of WExtra.net Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use WExtra.net website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Georgia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Terms of submission your website/social page or services to WExtra.net directory:
Durations - 90, 180 and 365 days
All websites in directory published for 365 days and an email notification will be sent 14 days before expiration date offering to renew the listing. In this way, website directory is kept up to date and outdated listings are removed.
The fields required to fill out, instructions and restrictions for each of them are described below. In case of incomplete filling of the information according to rules, WExtra.net editors reserves right to correct information (bring it into proper format) or refuse to add the website to the directory.
- Listing type
- Website/social page or service page link (URL)
- Intro description
- Images limit: 1
** Note: Websites, Social pages or any service pages added to directory, will be removed from directory without warning for following reasons:
- Website, Social pages or any service pages has ceased to exist or unavailable for 1 month.
- Website, Social pages or any service pages and category of your website have changed significantly. For example: there was a forum of lawyers, and now an online store of soft toys.
- A virus, trojan, potentially dangerous software, etc. appeared on the Website, Social pages or any service pages and was not removed within 1 week.
- Website, Social pages or any service pages has a redirect to another Website, Social pages or any service pages, i.e. when you visit a Website, Social pages or any service pages, it automatically redirects to another Website, Social pages or any service pages.
General rules of WExtra.net directory
1) Website, Social pages or any service pages listing deleted from directory for any of above reasons are re-added to directory on a general basis.
2) The above notes are subject to change without notice at any time.
3) All Website, Social pages or any service pages submitting to directory are pre-moderated.
4) Websites are not added to website directory:
- following topics: pornography, erotic, prostitution, arms sales, drug sales, incl. smoking mixtures (spice), sale of tobacco products and smoking accessories, sale of alcoholic beverages, medical services for artificial abortion, as well as any other sites, content of which is contrary to legislation;
- under development or under construction;
- uninformative, as well as sections that do not contain any information;
- containing viruses, Trojans and other potentially dangerous software;
- redirected to another Website, Social pages or any service pages;
- containing a large number of banners, pop-ups, etc., which interfere with familiarization with the information contained on the website;
- created for sole purpose of promoting another Website, Social pages or any service pages.
5) You can add only home page/internal pages of your Website, Social pages or any service pages to WExtra.net directory.
6) Only Website, or any service pages hosted on top-level domains can be added to directory.
7) Directory editor has right to add your website to another category of directory, which, in his opinion, is more consistent with category of your Website, Social pages or any service pages.
8) It is forbidden to add the same Website, Social pages or any service pages to several subcategories of directory.
9) It is forbidden to re-add Website, Social pages or any service pages to directory if your previous application has not been reviewed yet.
10) It is forbidden to add Website, Social pages or any service pages to directory that are already located in directory.
11) Administrator has right to refuse to add a Website, Social pages or any service pages to directory without giving any reason, even if your application fully complies with the rules published on this page.
12) Administration of directory is not responsible for information contained on Website, Social pages or any service pages located in directory. For information contained on Website, Social pages or any service pages placed in directory, their owners are responsible.
WExtra.net reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.
Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars, and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and WExtra.net is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between time of payment and time of refund.
We understand that sometimes “life happens” and you may need a refund on fees paid for services to WExtra.net. We will work with you to make you satisfied with our work. Final payment is due within 5 business days once the invoice is received. By signing up for our services you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
Paid submission in WExtra.net directory
WExtra.net gives you an unconditional 14 day money back guarantee for any customer who paid the first invoice with a Bank Transfer.
Web Design & Development:
Web design and development projects require extensive resources, consumes our time and incurs internal expenses. Therefore once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. Payments for custom design projects (i.e. custom logo designs and branding projects, full website designs, individual page mockups and smaller design components within a website, etc.) and custom development projects (i.e. php programming, WordPress CMS custom development, WordPress Plugin custom development, Joomla CMS custom development, Joomla CMS Plugin custom development, etc.) are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client as well as discounted for those who agree to pay in full, but if a project gets cancelled, delayed or postponed by the client, then all monies paid will be retained by WExtra.net and if applicable, an additional cost will be charged to the client for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client. All projects that are completed as defined as the scope of the work are non-refundable.
SEO & Internet Marketing:
Customer understands, acknowledges, and agrees that WExtra.net has no control over the policies of search engines or directories with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Customer’s website may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory entity. Some search engines and directories may take as long as 90 days, and in some cases longer, after commencement of plan to list and/or update customer’s website. Occasionally, search engines and directories will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. WExtra.net is not responsible for changes made to customer’s website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine or directory rankings of customer’s web site. SEO and marketing professional services require extensive resources, strategy, and consumes our time and incurs internal expenses. Therefore payments made for SEO and marketing services, are non-refundable.
Setup fees are applied directly to expenses incurred by WExtra.net in the setup phase of any SEO or internet marketing campaigns and are non-refundable
We will as the client for credit card payment info so that we can charge the client's card for services provided or we will send an invoice so that you can pay from your end. Claiming that you didn’t provide your card info or that you are not aware of such charges is illegal and fraudulent.
Unless otherwise stated, WExtra.net and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on WExtra.net. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://wextra.net/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://wextra.net/ without specifying the source of publication as a FOLLOW (in URL) link (URL) to https://wextra.net/ listing or other page
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://wextra.net/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://wextra.net/ without specifying the source of publication as a FOLLOW (in URL) link (URL) to https://wextra.net/ listing or other page
Redistribute content from WExtra.net (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. WExtra.net does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofWExtra.net, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws WExtra.net shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- WExtra.net reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to WExtra.net a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link (FOLLOW in URL) to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses;
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Social Pages and mobile applications
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of WExtra.net; (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of WExtra.net logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information