24 hr Mobile Emergency Service
Truck and trailer installation and repair for single units or fleets.
Alberta Government Certified Inspection Facility for truck and trailers
Commercial Vehicle Inspection Program (CVIP) local and out of province inspections.
On-Site Parts Department.
With over 15 years of heavy truck and trailer repair experience, John Bogstie and his team offer a variety of services to the trucking and logistics industry. This Canadian-owned and operated company provides professional, journeyman technicians to meet the demands of technical heavy truck and skilled trailer maintenance and repair. With four hoist-ready truck repair bays and eight trailer service and repair bays, Circle B provides honest, fast, and efficient repairs that are guaranteed.
Engine diagnostics for Cat, Detroit, Cummins and Volvo
Drive train maintenance and repair
Air conditioning service and repair
Glass and Windshield repair and replacement
Suspension maintenance, repair and upgrades
ABS brake system service and repair for air, hydraulic and electric
Specialized welding and fabrication
Webasto engine heating and repair
- Servicing all types of trailers including van, gravel, cattle liner to curtain-side and flatdeck.
- Trailer inspection and certification.
- Trailer electrical service and repair.
- Trailer brake system maintenance and repair for air, hydraulic and electric.
- Trailer fabrication and modification.
- Refrigeration service and repair.