Self Storage Units London - 24 Hour Access Self Storage Storage - Attic Self StorageAdd to Favourites NEW
Self Storage Units London - 24 Hour Access Self Storage Storage - Attic Self Storage
We are an independent, award-winning self storage space provider based in London, focused on offering the highest levels of customer service and the best all round value proposition in the marketplace.
Attic Self Storage was established as a start up by Frederic de Ryckman de Betz in 2006 with the first store opening in Bow, East London in 2008. Trading through the recession that followed, the Attic Self Storage team kept the focus on our customers and by providing a service that we ourselves would be happy to receive, successfully grew the business.
We aim to have buildings and units that feel safe and welcoming. We provide convenient, easy and flexible access that allows our customers the freedom to come and go as they please. We automate our systems as much as possible to minimise input needed by our customers and our experienced, customer service teams are available at every step of the storage journey to provide any assistance needed from arranging a removal van to making you a cup of tea when you move in.
The numerous awards, customer feedback and positive recommendations that we receive from our current customers demonstrates that we must be doing something right!
As a business, it is essential to us that we operate ethically and this guides all of our activities:
- We were the first London Living Wage accredited storage operator
- We are active members of the UK Self Storage Association and operate in accordance with their regulations and guidelines
- Our trading terms and conditions have been reviewed and accepted by Trading Standards
- We are voluntary members of the Trading Standards tick box scheme.
- We are voluntary members of the Islington Sustainable Energy Partnership
- We are voluntary members of the Financial Ombudsman scheme
- We strongly believe in supporting the local community that support our business and we help a number of causes that directly impact our local communities.
We are committed to growing our portfolio of sites across the London area with a strong focus on delivering first class self storage facilities and customer service. We believe in harnessing new technologies wherever possible to make the self storage journey as convenient as possible for our customers
Our second store opened in 2016 in Kings Cross and we continue to provide storage with the same focus on customer service here too. We will take the same approach when our upcoming new stores open in 2020 too.
Our Social Responsibility Values
We see ourselves very much as part of the communities in which our sites are based. We have a strong ethical positioning, believe in supporting and helping contribute to making our local communities thrive and like to get actively involved in local initiatives to do this. We currently support a range of charities and initiatives, local to each of our sites and are always looking for new ways to become involved.